but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Hannah, sixteen, England. I like music, films, TV shows, books, and angry social justice rants.
I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants
I think my boobs are growing again and I’m so upset I liked my old boobs they were nice and little and like perfectly hand-sized and now they’re not as comfy to hold
I wonder who is going to replace Jenna Coleman since she’s not returning to Doctor Who after this series.
A slim white female in her 20s whose casting is based mostly on how attractive Steven Moffat finds her. Next question.
I’m getting kind of worried because nothing really bad’s happened for a while and I actually feel like I’m getting my shit together and that really concerns me because usually when this happens it means something terrible’s just around the corner and yikes yeah I’m a bit suspicious of life right now
Hate doesn’t breed hate. Hate inspires anger in victims of hatred and that anger is called hatred to delegitimize it and villainize people. If you wanna help people who are victims then first you gotta stop acting like they’re just as bad their oppressors and abusers.
Remember this when you read reports of people ‘looting’ McDonalds tomorrow
once you start to notice these little turns of phrase you literally can’t unsee them
'protests turn violent'
'clashes with police'
'violence breaks out'
'rocked by blasts', when referring to gaza bombing
all the nice vague statements that carefully avoid mentioning an actor, because it sounds worse if you do. this violence just spontaneously started happening, it’s crazy!!!!
i’m really tired of it
Please see the motive behind bringing the National Guard to Ferguson. This isn’t an issue of the system malfunctioning. No. The system is working exactly as it was designed to work: To silence and kill.